This weekend I spent on a staycation with the girls. On Saturday, while we were laying around the house for the entire day, I threw a couple appetizers together for all of us. I can’t wait to make them again sometime and play around with them.
1 tablespoon hot jalapeno pepper jelly
1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard – Or whatever kind of mustard you can find. Dry mustard will even work.
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 large ripe peach, peeled and diced
1 Brie round
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together first 4 ingredients; gently stir in peaches until coated.
2. Unwrap Brie; trim and discard rind from top.
3. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Spoon peach mixture over Brie, mounding slightly. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully transfer box to a platter, and serve immediately with crackers.
Jalapeno Popper Crescent Rolls
1 package of crescent rolls
1. Combine diced jalapeno and 2-3 slices of cooked bacon broken into small pieces. Mix with cream cheese.
2. Fill mixture in crescent rolls and roll up or ball them like wontons.
3. Cook according to package instructions.