I’ve made breakfast casserole on Christmas morning for as long as I can remember. This Sunday morning I decided to make it for a different occasion and it was delicious. Here’s how I did it.
4 slices of sourdough bread
12 ounces maple sausage, cooked and drained
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6 eggs, beaten
2 cups almond milk
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1. Grease the bottom of a 9″x13″ pan.
2. Cut bread into little squares and place in the bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle cooked sausage over bread pieces.
4. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the sausage.
5. Mix eggs, milk, and mustard together; pour over casserole.
6. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes.