“Happiness only real when shared.” – Alexander Supertramp
Sometimes when life (or people) get you down in a not-so-fun way it’s important to remind yourself what’s good. Yesterday I found myself a little heavy on the past and, well, a little in need of the 3 glasses of red wine I consumed after we won our kickball game. I remembered the list one of my best friends sent me yesterday. 10 reasons this week, this year is better than before. So I decided I’d make one for today.
1. Mumford & Sons released a new album, Babel.
2. I get to see Mom and Dad tonight. And my relationship with them has changed so much for the good over the past year. I don’t know what I’d do or where I’d be without them.
3. I may not have cable but I have good neighbors.
4. I am not an NFL replacement ref.
5. I texted my brother for help with an excel spreadsheet and his response was: “Yesssss I love excel questions. I have a weird love for excel.”
7. I restarted Felicity from season 1. Again.
8. I finished Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer and I loved it.
9. I’m going to the beach on Thursday with friends (and vodka, too)!
10. I had Zesto’s grilled cheese and a chocolate shake for lunch.