Every now and then – when I get disappointed by someone, upset by something, or sad (hey, it happens) – I have this moment when I’m reminded of perspective. I’m reminded to be thankful. Today I’m thankful for a lot of things.
– Wine night with my good friend Drew last night and talking on the couch with him for hours.
– Sangria nights.
– Lunches from Earth Fare.
– Being able to watch the French Open from my phone on Monday morning.
– Girls night in with The Bachelorette.
– A coworker giving me a new book randomly.
– Spending evenings with my mom and dad.
– New summer brews.
– Getting a good and steady 4 mile run in.
– Reaching gold card status with Starbucks.
– Taking a new aerobics class at the gym and it seriously kicking my ass.
– New kicks from the rents.
– Friends who call to check in with me.
– Pool dates for tomorrow.